With yourself and your innate wisdom
Gaining insight and understanding into what you really want and the resources you have to achieve it
Connecting with others – your clients, collaborators, your team, your organisation and all relationships.
Your heart, head and gut for greater wisdom, decision making and action.
As an organisation truly aligning values, what’s being thought, said and done.
Aligning your teams for better performance.
Everything changes and nothing stands still (Heraclitus) – we are constantly evolving and changing – it is the nature of being.
It is in the evolving that we can, starting with connecting and aligning, grow new neural networks to evolve as we wish.
Puzzle Fit Consulting Offers :
• Individual and Team Coaching and Development
• mBIT (Multiple Brain Integration Techniques) Coach Training
• Virtual Coaching and Collaboration Training
• TMS (Team Management Systems) Profiling, Facilitation, Team and Individual Coaching
• Workshop and Advisory Board Facilitation
• Specialist Healthcare Interviewing and Focus Group Moderation
Lisa Kabouridis is director of Puzzle Fit Consulting and is a Coach, Trainer and Facilitator who brings over 25 years’ business experience to her practice. Her career, working as a trainer with Sony USA and with other Japanese electronics companies, through to starting up and managing four businesses, and 19 years of qualitative healthcare research, has always had a core element of developing and facilitating people.Lisa is passionate about personal development with expertise in working with individuals and teams, helping them evolve and reach their goals. She is certified in the following areas:
• mBIT (Multiple Brain Integration Techniques) Coach
• mBIT Coach Trainer (one of the first in the UK)
• NLP Coach and Master Practitioner
• Virtual Coaching and Collaboration Trainer
• TMS (Team Management Systems) including Linking Skills
• Clean Language Interviewing
• High Level Interviewing and Facilitation, including Medical Advisory Boards and Key Opinion Leader Research in Healthcare
• Lisa speaks Japanese, Spanish and Greek
Latest neuroscience research shows you have 3 brains and the implications are profound…
These three intelligences are in your head, in your heart and in your gut. All three are capable of autonomous operation and intercommunication. mBraining coaches you into aligning your three brains for greater Wisdom, Success and Happiness in a world of massive change. mBraining, brings together neuroscience and ancient wisdom. It has been developed by Grant Soosalu and Marvin Oka based on scientific research (over 3,000 papers to date), behavioural psychology and NLP behavioural modelling. This leading edge coaching modality brings deep insights into how your multiple brains create internal conflict and how you can integrate and align your brains to create new possibilities and success.
Are you looking to…
Enhance performance? Reduce stress? Improve state management and self-control?
Achieve goals? Eliminate blocks and habits which prevent you from reaching your potential?
Gain awareness about what you really want? Improve decision-making and problem-solving?
For further information contact us to see how mBIT coaching can help with all of this and more.
Have a look at the information and resources on mBraining, visit: mbraining.com
Simply stated, great teams get great results.
Puzzle Fit work with Team Management Systems™ profiling to give individuals and teams insight into their work preferences and the role those preferences can play in the context of the business. Additionally it allows members to improve internal and external communication, enhancing all relationships which in turn leads to innovation, growth and success.
Lisa has been accredited in Team Management Systems™ for over 20 years and first utilised the tool to great effect with a variety of teams at Sony Manufacturing of America. In addition, having successfully started up and run her own company for the last 15 years, she is well placed to understand the particular challenges faced by start-ups, SMEs as well as larger organisations.
To View Lisa’s Profile Click Here
Interested In Becoming A mBIT Coach?
mBIT Coach Certification
4 day course
At this training you’ll discover…
• An entire suite of powerful and easy to learn ‘multiple Brain Integration Techniques’ collectively known as mBIT.
• How to recognise and interpret the different languages of your three main intelligences.
• How mBIT can streamline your coaching processes to gain quicker, deeper and more generative results.
• How you can actively educate your gut and heart brains for greater intuition and better decision making through the creation of new neural pathways.
• How to balance the autonomic nervous system through the mBIT.
• Balanced Breathing method to quickly relieve stress.
Who should attend this course?
Professional coaches of all types, counsellor and people-helpers, healthcare professionals, trainers and educators, leaders, managers and mentors, and anyone who needs to coach others to produce results.
Dates and location:
London: 19-22 October 2017
Time: 9.00am – 6.00pm daily
Location: Danubius Hotel Regents Park 18 Lodge Road St. John’s Wood, NW8 7JT
Investment: £1194 including VAT
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT! If paid in full 28 days prior to training (21st September), total including VAT is £954
Optimise Your Virtual Coaching Practice
Our use of virtual coaching is growing year on year, yet many coaches feel unsure about how to – or even whether – to incorporate it into their practice. Virtual coaching is often considered ‘second best’ to face-to-face working – it’s what we might fall back on when coach and client can’t meet. Some may see it as wholly interchangeable with co-located work, whilst some of us struggle with the lack of person-to-person experience. Rarely is virtual working part of coach training or professional coaching guidelines.
However, research suggests that virtual coaching can be a powerful, highly flexible and creative intervention – one which offers coach and client more than a distance coaching tool. Studies also indicate that a different skill set is required to optimise its effectiveness and sense of ease for all participants.
Want to optimise your virtual coaching? Come to our workshop!
In this workshop you will extend your understanding of the complexity of the virtual space and the key skills involved in working with telephone and video-assisted modalities. You will also learn ways to develop your capability in this expanding market.
What will you learn?
- Ways of developing a creative and confident mindset for working virtually with your clients
- Differences and similarities between virtual and F2F coaching
- Key ‘hygiene’ factors for effective virtual working
- How to contract for effective virtual coaching
- Practical ways of optimizing the unique potential of the virtual space
Next Course to be announced
Fee: £90 +VAT per person
Puzzle Fit Consulting
Phone: +44 7740189392